7/29/11

Stepping Stone

Hello everybody as you may or may not know I am promoting my upcoming album and I am giving 1 free song away to people who send me their email. I want to give you my fans a chance to listen to some of the songs on upcoming album. Kandelyte Entertainment has agreed to release some of the songs for free to the general public. So this my gift to you make sure  you email me saying you want your free copy and personally send it out to you. Be sure to follow me on the following sites listed and thanks for your support.

Sincerely,

Blakk North

follow me list:
Facebook
peavico.com click on Kandelyte Entertainment
Blackplanet

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very nice. It is a great way to get some internet presence and to also inform the public about your music. I think that you have a wonderful marketing concept!!! I love the fact that you are personally reaching out to your supporters. Utilizing this blog to create or expand your fan base would be an ideal situation. I would love to hear your single, angelinemusiiq@gmail.com!!

    ReplyDelete